Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sparq
Feb 10, 2014

If you're using an AC/20, you only need to hit the target once. If the target's still standing, you oughta be somewhere else anyway.
We're pioneers in the use of fire-and-forget submersibles. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparq
Feb 10, 2014

If you're using an AC/20, you only need to hit the target once. If the target's still standing, you oughta be somewhere else anyway.

Lamadrid posted:

There is a disgusting disdain for the indigenous leaders in the press and general population tied no doubt to racism.It doesn't matter criollos and the high classes in South American have hosed side ways ,exploited and extracted every ounce out the low class.They just loving hate they have the valour to ask an increased standard of life.

I don't know where you live, but that is some lovely people.

Heck, I live in Valladolid of-now undeserved-facha fame and that just doesn't happen, apart from old farts.

Sparq
Feb 10, 2014

Lamadrid posted:

It's just the sensation I have when I read the press or see the news.They cannot contain their disdain for people like Evo Morales.It might my own peeking into the heart of my family and certain Spanish internet forums.I cannot talk with my mother or my father without some horrible thing coming out :smith:

Heh, I hear you. Half of my family is natural of the Castilian countryside and have never traveled abroad, so the old ones have that attitude you describe; they sometimes slip some stupid remarks about how "sudacas" are ruining the country, or how "it's all the same as with Franco, who cares", but then again, they're old and lived in different times, I can't be too pissed about that.

I feel that most people just have some disdain for the majority of South American governments for loving up their countries(see: Venezuela, Argentina) even more than us, while having a buttload of natural resources. Then again, I haven't got hardcore nationalist types among my friends so I could be talking crap here.

• Locked thread