Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Very interesting. I've got the idea in my head to spend a month or so in Spain this year, so I'll definitely be following this thread just to learn more about what's going on.

I've also got a slight bone to pick with the OP: a ham in every household is everyone's dream, not just Spanish people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Xibanya posted:

Yes but if you've never seen the reality of a cured pig leg just hanging out in the kitchen it's quite different to actually see it from imagine it.

I've actually seen two places here in Calgary with hams. One was actually true iberico, the other was just serrano I think. It doesn't stop every restaurant in the city from loving up every other aspect of Spanish food, mind you. If the tapas are so slow coming out that I've already finished my drink, the entire point has been missed, dammit!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Lamadrid posted:

Tapas should already be prepared when you get your beer/wine.THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Also they should be free, but that's a battle I've simply stopped fighting outside of Spain.

• Locked thread