Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

So how bad is Genisys gonna be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Elderly Schwarzenegger getting shoehorned into this is really giving me the vibe that they are just going to churn this out without effort to cash in on nostalgia bucks (again).

Edit: Well effort is a bit unfair to the actual craftsmen who will work on this, but overall it looks to me like quality is not a priority. Still I can hope, IMO T2 is the best action movie ever and I even liked t3 somewhat and thought its biggest problem was being a follow up to the best of the best and really just being sorta generic (salvation can die in a fire).

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Dec 6, 2014

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

My favorite part of Terminator 3 was cut from the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kayFrIR-Qfw

Hoollllyy gently caress.

• Locked thread