Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The directors cut of Salvation is about 40 seconds longer than the theatrical. The only additional material is what's her face getting her tits out. Of course what do you expect from a douchebag that calls himself McG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I knew it was Moon something.

Full Battle Rattle posted:

If only cameron had left the 'good future' ending in Judgement Day.

Hey, there's an idea for a film - James Cameron is sent back to the early 90's to make sure there can never be any sequels.

"I thought we were here to stop Terminator 3?!"

"Terminator 3 is inevitable."
I think there should be be a twist where Reese goes back in time but something is hosed up with the timeline and John is played by modern day Edward Furlong, and is a giant loser. Edward Furlong will be able to afford drugs again and will probably die of an overdose halfway through production and the rest of his scenes will be filmed from behind with a homeless man.

• Locked thread