Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Young Freud posted:

He's pretty awesome in Zero Dark Thirty as the CIA interrogator. He's charming and affable one moment, then he's chaining you up like a dog and forcing you into a box the next.

Funny, I watched Zero Dark Thirty and Terminator Genisys back-to-back on a plane ride. Can't recommend listening to 911 distress calls about the Twin Towers attack while on a plane.

Genisys, though, I really liked! I'm a huge T2 fan - the parts I enjoyed the most about T2 were the T100 interacting with the Connors. This film continues that pretty well, which is all I'd really hoped for. The 'caring' lines Pops uses totally landed for me, particularly the climax. I think it's a good movie, certainly above T3 & Salvation. It has it's flaws, but through the lens of my expectation, I was satisfied. Through the lens of ' accomplishing what the producers / director tried to achieve', I think it's also a success.

Also, whoever called Kyle Reese's Nikes are ugly can meet me in the carpark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Both Xeno and SMG are great posters. They're literally two of the best parts of this forum. Posters like these two seperate CD from poo poo like aintitcool or /r/movies. Jokes and fun posts are great and all, but I love reading their in-depth discussions with other posters - it's a real highlight for me. I just don't understand why this forum wants to make itself worse.

Xeno, SMG, keep space trucking. That dude who posted the dog video can go get lost. If you don't want to read about movies, stay off of movie forums.

• Locked thread