Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
What do you suppose was going through the T-1000's mind right after it threw Arnold through the window of the clothing store, when it was staring at that silver mannequin? "Hey, I know that guy?" Somebody like Xenomrph probably knows the canonical answer. I remember reading one of those novelizations of T2 once upon a time, the only bit I remember is where the T-1000 felt pain for the first time being exposed to the liquid nitrogen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
James Cameron is really interested in cameras and submarines. Inventing new kinds of cameras and submarines is hideously expensive, so yes, I believe that James Cameron will say anything for a big enough check. "Oh yes Termanator 8 The Terminatoring is literally the greatest movie ever I James Cameron the creator of Terminator am saying this and I would say this even if I wasn't getting the check that will buy my next submarine for saying this." Like that famous Michael Caine quote but with a submarine instead of a beach house.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Xenomrph posted:

To be fair, as I mentioned he did the opposite with AvP.

Hey, can I go a little off topic here to ask you something? I've been meaning to ask you but I keep missing you in topics. Back in the day, Nintendo Power had a contest where you could win a life-size Xenomorph from Alien 3 (I assume a model and not a living alien) and I was determined to win that goddamn alien. I went to four of my friends and paid them five bucks apiece for their copies of Nintendo Power so I could enter more times and have a better shot at winning the alien. Of course, in a world where you exist I never had a chance.

Statistically there's a 92% chance that you either won that alien or bought it off the guy who did. What's the quality like, and can you post a picture of it?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I would've gone with, "gently caress you. rear end in a top hat." but whatever.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I enjoyed that derail more than I enjoyed watching Terminator Salvation in the theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Xenomrph's posts are intellectually honest though, which is far more important. If Xenomrph says "actually guys T3 was not all that bad and here's why I think so" it's because he actually thinks T3 was not all that bad, not because "oh this will really rile up those fanboy nerds".

• Locked thread