Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
It never occurred to me that he was glitching after getting frozen. What were his symptoms besides not running because he spends a lot of the movie just walking when he could be running anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

ruddiger posted:

I like these movies without making excuses for them. I can enjoy them and interpret them in a myriad of ways because I am a person who enjoys exercising my brain and can recognize that these movies are also written by people with the same level of critical thinking.

I don't have to justify continuity and alternate timelines and whatever other dumb poo poo guys like xeno get hung up on. I don't have to break out my embarrassing fanfic and comic book collection to make sense of a movie that has enough content to stand on its own.

God loving forbid someone share their interpretation of a particular form of media in a thread dedicated to discussing that media on an internet forum.

Doesn't Xeno know that you personally forbid behavior like that? what a loving nerd!!

• Locked thread