Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

All of you are forgetting the best scene ever in Salvation.

10 second Terry Crews out of nowhere.

quote:

"No, no. I had no clue," he said in an exclusive interview at Comic-Con last week in San Diego, where he was promoting his upcoming sci-fi movie Gamer. "No clue. And you know, ... after it came out, and I was like, 'Dude!' You know? ... I had people coming up to me in the street, like, 'What was that?' You know what I mean? And they were like, 'Well, uh, well, McG was supposed to call you.' And I was like, 'This is bull.' ... When I saw it, I was like, 'You've got to be kidding. You guys. You don't know what you're doing.'

"The problem, where they messed up, is that they had me laying there dead, and the whole movie, everybody was wondering what that meant," Crews added. "And it didn't mean anything, because originally it was just a cameo. And I thought, that's the last time. You have to be careful who you trust things with. You know what I mean? You don't have to do everything, but I trusted them, and that was wack. And it was pretty bad, and I was like, apparently they didn't think I had a base or whatever, but you can look at your movie, and look what happened."

Still, Crews insists he's not bitter. "But I'm like, 'Yo. I've got to explain this thing to everybody every five minutes,'" he said. "I mean, you know, what do I do to my fans? And I'm a trouper, you know? It's all about the film. It's all about what's going on. But not good. But, again, that's Hollywood. What can I say?"

Crews blamed the situation on too many cooks. Back in the day, "really, just one guy ... would decide what the movie is going to be about, but now you have movies by committee," he said. "That's what happened with Terminator. I ended up as a corpse in the movie. It was committee. And it was like, 'What was that?' I was like, 'Why didn't you just cut me all the way out?' It was disappointing."

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gavok posted:

Smarf, no!

We've come full circle!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Robert Patrick as the T-1000 is one of the best villians ever. Arnold was a big baby compared to his menace in this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzsDsYtnFc

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Tenzarin posted:

If you guys really enjoy Arnold so much, you should listen to his band Austrian Death Machine.

No dont.

Arnocorps is where its at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54w4WQjz81k

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Time travel doesnt make sense.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lurdiak posted:

I wasn't aware True Lies was considered good.

Omg

Boo this man!

It's considered one of the best action movies ever.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Rough Lobster posted:

True Lies sucks and Jamie Lee Curtis looks like dogshit. The only good part of the movie is the missile death. You know what I'm talking about.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaaha.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Schwarzenegger is god and if you dont recognize this you'll be going straight to Lou Ferrigno's hell.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Funnily enough, IMO, Drake (uncharted) and Sheppard (mass effect), have more personality than Sam Worthington.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

CelticPredator posted:

You forgot that Sam Worthington actually voiced a video game character in COD: Black Ops 1-2.

:vince: Oh my.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hardy and Butler have more personality in their pinkies than that guy. Thought he was just some random guy and not the spaz from Die Hard whatever that I never watched.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Xenomrph posted:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I felt TF4 was a huge step up from 2 and 3. Non-repulsive protagonist, Autobots with distinct personalities and actual screen time and dialogue, easy to follow action, three distinct villains each with their own easy to follow, interesting agendas... I absolutely thought the 4th movie was a major improvement, and I'd go as far as to say it's the best Transformers movie to date.

It shouldn't surprise anyone here that you loved TF4 which was loving terrible trash. A spastic mess of action and jumping around the world.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Only the finest taste of movies can grace my eyes.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Basebf555 posted:

Arnold is a cool dude. I'd be so done with this poo poo by now if I was him.

It helps that he's totally embraced the ridiculousness of his life and is a super fun man via social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaGk2_frk_s

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I had no idea T-800s could run like that.

But hey.... NEW TIMELINEZ

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Isn't one of those original punks Gary Oldman?

Quoting for history books.

:awesomelon:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Caught a afternoon showing and all I can really say is that they need to stop making these, holy gently caress. 3 movies and not one comes close to the first 2.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I just saw an interview with Michael Beihn. He's had plastic surgery and doesn't look like himself anymore. Bummer.

Pretty rude, you know he went through some bad stuff.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I think its cause his forehead is silky smooth.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

WarLocke posted:

The idea of a literal 'liquid metal' having some way to reform itself without actual processing power/ability is not something I can suspend my disbelief over.

I can. Its the future baby! :)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The T-1000 is actually the race Odo belongs to from DS9.

quote:

Changelings were at least partially composed of morphogenic enzymes, the molecules responsible for their shapeshifting ability. (DS9: "Things Past")

Common characteristics of Changelings included their biomolecular structure and morphogenic matrix.

In its natural state, a Changeling's body was a formless gelatinous mass, to which it had to revert every eighteen hours (Odo's example) in order to regenerate. (DS9: "The Forsaken", "The Storyteller", "The Alternate", "In Purgatory's Shadow") If a Changeling remained in solid form for longer than sixteen hours, their body began to deteriorate and peel or "flake" away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jesus christ dont post pictures of your wife/gf/whatever.

• Locked thread