Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

im legitimately super happy and havent evem had anxiety in like 2 weeks so it is he who has been trolled, pan ache at the disco, is what i think his name should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
lean/maigre

SIDS Vicious

they didnt have any medium ground beef and i was right upset about it

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
are there any left overs?

i'm coming over

SIDS Vicious

i still have stuff to make them again next week sometime i might get slider buns and make smaller ones lol it took me all day to finish it

yeah actually they will

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Sid: Kicking the big H huh? You feeling sick right? You'll get through it though... that's a sickness of the soul.
Dope fiend: uuunhhnnuuuunnnnnhhhn *vomits in bucket*
Sid: Yeah my parents sent me here because my life turned into that Afroman song
Dope fiend: *convulses*
Sid: No not Colt 45 the other one.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Iggy Koopa posted:

i still have stuff to make them again next week sometime i might get slider buns and make smaller ones lol it took me all day to finish it

that burger did look really good. i've been tracking your burgs and i think this is the best one yet. but it took you all day?

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
i mean. what do you do if someone else wants a burg? start a day early ok, but what if they bring a friend?

SIDS Vicious

nah like it took me all day to eat it lol after i got sick last year my stomach has been like an eighth the size it used to be, took me about an hour to make everything because i had to make mine and haileys separately since they were almost the size of my frying pan lol

SIDS Vicious

yeah but everyone here knows i had an actual drug problem that i got past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

drilldo squirt posted:

I'll do it for a video camera and a 3 wolf moon shirt.

wear the three wolf moon shirt, and I will unban you form steamchat

• Locked thread