Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
im not going to double post even if its on a new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

PhazonLink posted:

drat cant believe the FO universe has 200+ year old light bulbs that are incandescent filaments.

e

yeah but look at those EXTREME GRAPHIX , you can see every hair on the the husband's chin!

love to see the war criminal grow more chin hair

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

titties posted:

I'm pretty certain both Nick Valentine and Nate/Nora mention that they're not even sure if the baby is still a baby but it's only briefly mentioned near the beginning of the game.

Right after you get Nick and start investigating with him, you find out that the baby is not a baby anymore.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Fallout 4 has one of the worst storylines of the entire last generation of AAA games and that's really saying something.

emil is a master of his craft

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You don't want to mess with me. My husband singlehandedly committed several Srebrenicas during the Canadian War. In fact, you could use someone like me.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Schubalts posted:

Right after you get Nick and start investigating with him, you find out that the baby is not a baby anymore.

Yeah, I think it’s like the fourth main story mission or something. Maybe a few hours into the game if you’re actually doing the main quest instead of having fun exploring and picking up every broken lighter for screws.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

titties posted:

I'm pretty certain both Nick Valentine and Nate/Nora mention that they're not even sure if the baby is still a baby but it's only briefly mentioned near the beginning of the game.

Just a side note: I love that you get a sterotypical noir detective named Nick, and if you play female, you go solving mysteries with him

(Make him romancable dammi)

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

bunnyofdoom posted:

Just a side note: I love that you get a sterotypical noir detective named Nick, and if you play female, you go solving mysteries with him

(Make him romancable dammi)

The greatest injustice since they forgot to include romancable khakiit in Skyrim.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah "forgot"

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Just another case of Bethesda expecting fans to fix their games with mods. :rolleyes:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Alaois posted:

yeah "forgot"

They got every other race. :shrug:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
-

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
they cant pander to furries too openly or else.

or maybe IT and tech furries should threaten the it/telecom infrastructural with a work slow down/boycott is they really care

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

There had to have been a better way to put the world "Challengers" on a poster.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

DrBouvenstein posted:

I started out thinking it was pretty stupid, then I thought more and realized it was even stupider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

DrBouvenstein posted:

Charlie what now?!