Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

When Kraft wanted to expand their line of horrible vegemite spreads they decided to let the customers come up with the name like so:

Seems like a pretty standard bullshit competition right? Well the winner they ended up picking was this:

The reaction against the name was so strong that the guy who won the competition ended up leaving the country.

Didn't it get changed just to 'Cheeseymite' or something like that because it was a 'milder' cheese and vegemite mix they wanted to market to non-Aussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

You Are A Elf posted:

Now you just reminded me of The Jerk where the bathroom key was on a steel car wheel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ig5vcY9R50

Some items I've seen gas station keys attached to over the years:

feather duster
old 1920s monkey wrench
small frying pan
flyswatter
scissors
giant novelty nail cutters
a beat up Converse shoe

I've been given a plastic lid, a pasta strainer and a plush elmo that's seen better days

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Tiggum posted:

I first read this as "screwing together on a fancy bed" and thought those shows must have gotten a lot more interesting since the last time I saw them.

I read that the right way first time then read it the way you saw it three times over - goddamn you what have you done to my brain?

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Krispy Wafer posted:

I was picturing Peachtree Center in Atlanta

It reminds me of the Peach Trees building in Dredd - welp, time to rewarch!

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Grassy Knowles posted:

That bear has a leopard print batman symbol

Yeah it's called fashion :biglips: