Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

FreudianSlippers posted:

Just do like people do in the Alpine countries and tell them that if they misbehave Krampus, Santa's demonic assistant, will beat them with branches and/or drag them to hell and eat them alive. Then have someone dressed as a demon come over and swing branches at them and demand treats.

If you're feeling a bit Dutch you can do something similar but replace the demon with black slaves and hell with Spain.
I thought it was six to eight black men and "Saint Nicholas will put you in a bag and pretend to kick you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Probably the only really offensive thing about it was refusing to give free samples to women. That's when you grab a whole handful, knock over the display, and run away.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Strudel Man posted:

The antibiotics thing is a positive change, even if people's motivations there have nothing to do with the real reason loading up everything with antibiotics is bad. But the new panic about additives, preservatives, and GMOs is basically superstition.

We really haven't.
This is the most :3: thing I've read in a while.

"Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place"

eta: gently caress it, I know I'm behind the thread, who cares

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Aug 20, 2016