Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

It isn't dumb in the sense that it has so thoroughly invaded the popular consciousness and could thus be considered successful but "Blue Monday" is a total myth that was invented by a marketing agency and I hate hearing people uncritically babble about it every January.

This is literally the first time I've heard about it, so I guess it isn't completely pervasive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

I'm thinking of getting Enrique his own Enrique.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Over and over again.

bunnyofdoom posted:

She jumped off a derelict silo.

To be fair, I'd do the same thing.

How awesome would it be to nosedive off the Empire State building and then get up to go again?

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

sout posted:

I'm almost positive that this has come up in this thread, or a similar one, but Trojan is a pretty bad name when you think about the historical context.

And the mascot is a Roman legionnaire, not a Greek Hoplite!

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Mulva posted:

They are literally praying to a golden calf. Literally the exact example of idolatry called and recalled in the Bible over a dozen times. I can't even.

Where's a homeless guy with a whip when you need one?

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

jojoinnit posted:

Birthing happens through the mouth, right ladies?

Their new clothing line is tapping into the heretofore neglected vore market.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I loving hate what has become of the chipmunks nowadays. If Dave Seville were alive today he'd be rolling in his grave.

To be fair, if you were alive and in a grave, you'd be thrashing around too.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

There's a beer called "Canadian" :thejoke:

Let's be honest, Canada becoming Bud Lite better reflects the reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

"Has a lot of charm" seems to be the forgiving grace of a lot of the PS1/N64 era looking back at it.

"lot of charm" = I enjoyed playing it as an impressionable kid