Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morton Haynice
Sep 9, 2008

doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
All these ads ever succeeded at was making me wanna punch Justin Long:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morton Haynice
Sep 9, 2008

doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
doop doop

Aphrodite posted:

A more recent candidate, Romney I think? tried to use another Springsteen song and he told them to stop.

I believe that was Paul Ryan, and the band was Rage Against the Machine.

The response Tom Morello wrote is loving glorious.

Tom Morello posted:

I wonder what Ryan's favorite Rage song is? Is it the one where we condemn the genocide of Native Americans? The one lambasting American imperialism? Our cover of "gently caress the Police"? Or is it the one where we call on the people to seize the means of production? So many excellent choices to jam out to at Young Republican meetings!

Morton Haynice
Sep 9, 2008

doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
That banner remind you of anything?