Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest

Jastiger posted:

I felt like this was the douchiest commercial ever and pretty much guarantees I'd never buy a Cadi ( I may be exaggerating).

Why yes, we work more than other countries and have lower quality of life! BUY THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJSI48gkFc

Heh, yeah, work 90% of your life to buy a car which you'll never use because you'll never leave the office!

Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I'm convinced that "social media/marketing expert" is the most full-of-poo poo job in existence.

They only have to fool one sixty year old who hasn't left the office in twenty years and is convinced that the year is 1981.

Then by the time he's worked it out, you've already been paid.

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
I recall back in high school that Mars Bars got marginally smaller. I didn't think much about it until I was reading the newspaper one day and read a advert from Mars Co. to the effect that they claimed that the loss in size was because the head office chimps were concerned about the obesity rate of Australia, and selflessly reduced the size of the bars, in order to combat this plague.

A more cynical and craven excuse I would have a hard time thinking of.

To be fair, Australians are fat.

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
I think I can get a job in advertising.

Got the 2015 update for Intel:

:nws: :nws:

I'll send it to them, and see if I'm in.