Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Patrick Bateman there would have two handfuls of plastic either way

The fact that he's fighting a giant penis tells me he may not have been very interested in her to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
It's 3/5ths.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

HOLY gently caress posted:

Is it bad enough to hate watch? Like I know it’s bad, but it needs to be the right kind of bad.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Different BM episodes appeal to different people. I broadly enjoy the show but would only say that I truly like about half the episodes. White Bear, the Christmas episode with Jon Hamm, and San Junipero are all excellent.

Don't watch the episode with the robot bees though, that one is peak "What if phones but too much".

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I still like When I Die Young, but the new verse about how things were better before the War of Northern Aggression does seem out of place.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Emily Spinach posted:

I think you mean "If I Die Young" which is by the Band Perry, which is named for its members and not, as far as I know, anything to do with slavery, except in the sense that they're white folks from Mississippi.

The person who listened to way too much country radio around a decade ago has logged on.

To be fair, this matches pretty well with Lady Antebellum being a bunch of has-beens no one cares about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

christmas boots posted:

I hope when you click it's just a bible themed Match-3 game.

Ugh, this Joseph is only 1 star. His coat only has a couple colors.