Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

Spergminer posted:

Here's a dumb move that never happend, but still ended up being awful.

In 2010 Cult Energy decided that they needed a new angle to sell their decade old mediocre swill. I was told that it was because the legalization of Red Bull in 2009 ate a big part of their market, but that's another story. Cult wanted to get the younger audience, so they made a 30 second commercial for TV. It was a remake of The Prodigy's classic "Smack My Bitch Up" music video, but instead of the normal twist, it would show a 12 year old boy with a bottle of Cult in the mirror. It was banned before it could air on television.

:nws:Instead they made these two posters :nws:and put them up on every single bus shed in Denmark.

loving everyone drank that poo poo, even though it had weird aftertaste of vomit, until Somersby and Mokai became the new thing.

Hulebr00670065006e has a new favorite as of 08:59 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

sharts posted:

This ad for wi-fi enabled Audi motors left an impression on me when I saw it on a billboard a few years ago:

No ring though

loving brilliant.