Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm pretty sure the premise is actually for a bunch of stay-at-home moms with nothing better to do to post on Facebook about the "cute, clever, and totally original" places they hide their Elf, so that other do-nothing stay-at-home moms can comment on what a cute, clever, and totally original job they did at hiding their Elf.

I really want to believe at least one parent has had it inching closer and closer to their kid's bed. On Christmas the kid wakes up and it's on the bedside table, staring him in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I was curious about my nearest Sonic, so I just looked. 600 miles from here and I'm still getting their commercials. :stare:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Brach's jellybeans are kid jellybeans. Jelly Bellies are adult jellybeans. :colbert:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

BlackIronHeart posted:

So... Wait, there's a ball gag so the tongue has it's own mouth? :psyduck:

Fractals are some scary poo poo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

davidspackage posted:

For some reason women really don't like it when you do this, though.

The Pacific's deeper and the Atlantic's more traveled. Indian's self-explanatory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
They have that sometimes in the States, as well. It's usually when I'm in an expensive grocery like Haggen (well, expensive for me) that I notice they don't have it. :mad: