Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pretty sure that's fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
When I worked at McDonalds in 1995, we had small, large, and super sized fries. People loving hated that sizing convention.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Haruharuharuko posted:

Uhhhhh so what would her pants look like without cottonelle?

She'd have a big skid mark. Duh.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Jastiger posted:

The dancing at restaurants just makes no sense. I've never met anyone over age 7 who enjoyed it I actively avoid eating at places like Joe's Crab Shack or Texas roadhouse, even though the food is good, because of it. I can't be the only one.
The Texas Roadhouse one irritates me. I went there before a movie once (it was right next to the theater, so I'm assuming people eat there before movies all the time), and ALL the servers had to stop like every half an hour and do a stupid loving dance. How about focusing on getting your food out to the customers more quickly since it's obvious that many of them are on a set schedule? It's just foolish business. The place was always packed with a long wait as well, so wouldn't it make more sense as a GM to try to squeeze in as many tables as possible?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Isn't that the place that gives you baskets of peanuts and encourages you to just toss the shells anywhere? I'm sure the employees really appreciate that policy.

Yes. It seems like putting an empty bucket for the shells next to the full bucket of peanuts would make everybody's life easier, but I guess they like spending the extra time cleaning up. I don't really get a thrill from throwing garbage on the ground, but I guess that appeals to some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
There's a dirt cheap Mexican place in Milwaukee (Conejitos), and the last time I was there they did the birthday song and dance. They literally turned off all the lights in the dining room and blared a song through the speakers for literally at least 4 or 5 minutes. It was weird, and people just wanted the lights back on so they could eat.