Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Well, I now know the name of that company and didn’t before.

The adage stands!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I bet if you mentioned her unprofessional behavior to her company your claim will be settled pretty quickly. Companies love applying their own ethics to employee's personal lives. Don't know how good of a friend she is though, cause that would probably end that.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Spades are black in a deck of cards so they called black people spades. It’s not rocket science.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I remember back when Amazon had actual products and wasn’t just a faster more expensive way of getting AliExpress stuff.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

bedpan posted:

dirty deeds and they're done to sheep

Dirty deeds, thunder jeep.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I loved that cartoon as a kid. I also thought the town where kids could break stuff in Pinocchio was cool too.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Kwyndig posted:

The delineation between big cats and regular cats is pretty simple, big cats roar, regular cats meow. Cheetahs are thus the biggest regular cats.

Mountain lions are bigger than cheetahs right? I know they meow too. I saw a YouTube video about it and everything.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
This is why I carry a laser pointer with me while hiking.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Remember when scripted commercials were a much bigger thing? Like every sitcom had a two minute shot of all the characters commenting on the ease of use of Toyota's navigation system in the 2007 Camry.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I can safely say I didn’t kill any Canadians while playing Fallout 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Schubalts posted:

Right after you get Nick and start investigating with him, you find out that the baby is not a baby anymore.

Yeah, I think it’s like the fourth main story mission or something. Maybe a few hours into the game if you’re actually doing the main quest instead of having fun exploring and picking up every broken lighter for screws.