Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Okay, this is a few months late, but I immediately thought of the Bother-Gyros

Viscous Soda has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Sunswipe posted:

If I'm remembering correctly, they were supposed to film two versions of the Kirk/Uhura kiss scene, one where they kiss and one where they don't, so the latter version could be broadcast in the south. Apparently, Shatner kept deliberately flubbing the filming of that version until they ran out of time to film and had to use the kiss in all versions of the episode.

e: Yes, trap sprung, I like Star Trek. It's just a shame there hasn't been any since Deep Space Nine finished.

There's actually a pretty good interview with Nichelle Nichols about it.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

I've seen this multiple time before, but up until now my attention was so taken up by the orange juice looking packing that I never noticed it's "Cleancult" brand. That name alone qualifies it for this thread.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

The Anime Liker posted:

Just looked up the folgers incest ad and lmao

The really amusing thing is how seamlessly they blended together the original commercial with the fan(?) made end.

Viscous Soda has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Jul 19, 2022

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

bobjr posted:

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1767241511522193766

Wendy’s execs upset they got all the attention

You know, I only just realized this is probably why most fast food places are all pushing for digital menu boards. When "surge prices" become common place they can alter prices on a minute-by-minute basis.