Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I heard somewhere that in Germany it's illegal to have or showcase Nazi memorabilia, is that not true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
My kids saw it and I just told them that the elf on the shelf doll is a doll they made because the real one is so popular.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I figure it's because if you tell them the truth everyone will think your companies sleezy but if you throw out a lie almost everyone will know your sleezy but you might fool a few dumb people.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Please someone just make an itemized list of how Americans do things and how Europeans do things and note which one is the bad one.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I don't get it. Did they post it because they didn't understand what it said or is it some kind of automatic thing? In regard to the jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Jesus, second place had 19 votes? I figured something in a city that big would get more votes then that, even though it was overall unimportant.