Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you dont put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to fire. its basic gun ownership poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i always keep my finger on the trigger so im always ready to go loud and smoke some tangoes

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you dont put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to fire. its basic gun ownership poo poo

You have no ability to interpret sarcasm or humor lol

But in all seriousness, always keep your finger on the trigger just in case, that's basic poo poo

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAnMMmLfkMI&t=80s

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I hope he gets around to building it eventually so it can be an even more spectacular failure than Galt's Gulch Chile.

http://www.vice.com/read/atlas-mugged-922-v21n10

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
Journal Entry - Day 582 since the collapse
You cannot anger the gods of the copybook headings. What were we thinking? Black presidents, women's suffrage, Gays... All morality, gone. The total collapse of society happened when those immigrants invaded... Packs of marauding gays now roam the streets. Convert, or die, they command. I have done.... unspeakable things... I met a patriot in the petrified forests of arizona. "What was good is dead," he said. He pulled out a map and continued. "We had a chance to fight back, to start again, but we were short sighted. We did not understand our enemy, the Gay. We built a fortress, with no roads leading in or out, and prepared for the worst. But our supply of women dwindled. We did not have enough to satisfy the needs of the Citadel. The stronger, smarter men took their own, and those below.... They turned to the Gay... We were accepting, at first, but we did not know how infectious the Gay is. It spread. You could not walk past the reflecting pool without keeling over at the sight of shimmering beams of light showing the most vile and unnatural acts a Man can perform. A few of us escaped the growing Gay, but we left too many behind. If you want to return Freedom and Liberty to society, go find Mr. John Parker Green. They are holding him prisoner" He pointed to the center of the map. "Only he can turn this around." He gave me shelter for the night, and we exchanged trinkets. In the morning after a Pledge of Allegiance, he saw me off. North, to Idaho, I am headed. I will find Mr. John Parker Green.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Is this like the Goon Island? Hey Lowtax when are you going to create the Goontopia? An island built out of garbage and Mt.Dew cans where every Goon can be free.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Holy poo poo Glenn Beck really got old in the last 4 years.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

ok kids lets go spend some time at the reflecting pool..... reflecting about our firearms. bring your firearms

I want to see tracer rounds reflecting off the water as I shoot across the pool. Duh!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

who are they defending against?

Blacks.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Beck claims he burnt out his adrenals or some poo poo that doesn't make sense. His description sounds a little like bipolar as he was up then down then up but I'm guessing he is not willing to admit to a mental illness.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i think freedomtown or liberty town or whatever would make a good place to host the somethingawful forums

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Beck claims he burnt out his adrenals or some poo poo that doesn't make sense. His description sounds a little like bipolar as he was up then down then up but I'm guessing he is not willing to admit to a mental illness.

Beck says during a tearful interview. "The doctors tell me I haven't had REM sleep in as much as a decade." Beck says his health was one reason he moved to Dallas' warmer climate: "My doctors thought if I stayed in New York City, I wouldn't be alive today," he adds.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
his site has a glowing article about the "chiropractic neurologist" (lol) that cured him. it sounds like a paid ad

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rative-illness/

commenter posted:

While Carrick cleverly named their franchised clinics as “Brain Centers”, not a single medical doctor (MD) is on staff. Their own website outlines dubious credentials and the lack of upfront language in this article and other Carrick promotional materials, indicate a level of deception that is beyond the pale.

The founder and every top franchisee is a Chiropractor. And Carrick himself coined the term “Chiropractic Neurology”. There is no true connection to neurological medicine here. Carrick, for years, has pushed this pseudoscience (zero rigorous clinical studies or peer reviewed findings) as a panacea and recommended their suspect practices as “cures” for: ADHD, Autism, Tourettes, vision issues, balance issues, Traumatic Brain Injury, concussions, and many other physiologically distinct conditions. Part of what is so reprehensible about this group, aside from bilking inordinate amounts of money out of desperate and often truly ailing individuals, they often specifically target children who are ill and parents.

While some cases may truly have seen improvement from possibly placebo effects, or other aspects of some ‘treatments’ (e.g. in the case of some autism indications, increased social and physical interaction as a byproduct), there is no indication from what little Carrick has published on their site that any improvement is due to their chiropractic ‘therapies’ and often they obscure that it even is chiropractic intervention. Irresponsible and not medicine.

i wonder how much it costs to get glenn beck to make up a fake illness for you to cure

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

his site has a glowing article about the "chiropractic neurologist" (lol) that cured him. it sounds like a paid ad

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rative-illness/

i wonder how much it costs to get glenn beck to make up a fake illness for you to cure

I don't care as long as the Chiro got to do some sick wrestling moves on Beck.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Does anyone still have the PDF of goon stories about Beckistan from last time? I only have the furry dragon cult one and the seasteading one

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I thought he was just on a lot of blow.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Lowtax posted:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/01/10/take-a-tour-of-glenns-visionary-plans-for-independence/

Come on Glenn, I've been waiting for almost two friggin' years now and I want to move into Independence, USA so I can go to "an Media Center" and learn to be a great reporter.

you're already a games journalist so i dont know why you'd need to learn to be a reporter ??

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Having a lot of heavily armed people in small, fortified space, with a loss central authority and an elitist central ideology, yeah, they'll all be turning on each other in a month, and then start recreating Rapture from Bioshock - after the downfall.

Actually, Columbia from Bioshock Infinite, but without the wormholes and superpowers and with even more racism.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

OldMemes posted:

Having a lot of heavily armed people in small, fortified space, with a loss central authority and an elitist central ideology, yeah, they'll all be turning on each other in a month, and then start recreating Rapture from Bioshock - after the downfall.

Actually, Columbia from Bioshock Infinite, but without the wormholes and superpowers and with even more racism.

Not really, everyone just gets tired of playing soldier and fucks off

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

who are they defending against?

He's coming. To grab your guns.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Slurin posted:

Journal Entry - Day 582 since the collapse
You cannot anger the gods of the copybook headings. What were we thinking? Black presidents, women's suffrage, Gays... All morality, gone. The total collapse of society happened when those immigrants invaded... Packs of marauding gays now roam the streets. Convert, or die, they command. I have done.... unspeakable things... I met a patriot in the petrified forests of arizona. "What was good is dead," he said. He pulled out a map and continued. "We had a chance to fight back, to start again, but we were short sighted. We did not understand our enemy, the Gay. We built a fortress, with no roads leading in or out, and prepared for the worst. But our supply of women dwindled. We did not have enough to satisfy the needs of the Citadel. The stronger, smarter men took their own, and those below.... They turned to the Gay... We were accepting, at first, but we did not know how infectious the Gay is. It spread. You could not walk past the reflecting pool without keeling over at the sight of shimmering beams of light showing the most vile and unnatural acts a Man can perform. A few of us escaped the growing Gay, but we left too many behind. If you want to return Freedom and Liberty to society, go find Mr. John Parker Green. They are holding him prisoner" He pointed to the center of the map. "Only he can turn this around." He gave me shelter for the night, and we exchanged trinkets. In the morning after a Pledge of Allegiance, he saw me off. North, to Idaho, I am headed. I will find Mr. John Parker Green.

this is really good we need to continue a story from the point of view of what would happen if the crazy survivalists fantasies all became true

i want to see sovereign citizens being proven right and using their legal powers to stop government goons, survivalists stopping rampaging communists, mexican revanchists etc

Agag posted:

Blacks.

there are no blacks in idaho. must be communists

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

etalian posted:

I don't care as long as the Chiro got to do some sick wrestling moves on Beck.

THERE'S 4 REFS BUT THEY CAN'T BREAK THE HOLD! STOP IT BENOIT, drat IT

• Locked thread