Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
I think there'd be a market for it, just like there'd be a theoretical market for a sexual orientation pill. There's also the inherent problem of kids being unable to consent but considering suicide/prostitution/jail rates for transgendered people I'd be hard pressed to not want my kid to take it if they had gender dysphoria. Most of that comes from not wanting to see my kid suffer in the future from the problems that it'd cause.

I'm going to go with okay to produce and take but the ethics involving it are a pretty massive beehive to kick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
Does that include double dongs like that one dude?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread