Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funny way to spell
Pedantra why did you upset the Nite Crew over your posts? Why are you antagonizing Zo-Pok-Fik?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froward

by Azathoth
I'll loving fight you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pedantra posted:

i think it was creepy of you to try to bully me by saying you were reading my posts on another site where i had a different name and avatar and was kindly received. and i think it was a gross abuse of your pathetic station as a video games mod to probate me for making fun of you for it via an unrelated post. i had never spoken to you before on this site or that site, or anywhere afaik, andin response to my saying "cool av" to someone, you thought that it was necessary to try to hold the fact that you were following me on other sites over me as some kind of threat. and its especially bonus creepy that you think its okay to conduct yourself that way on the basis that im a mentally ill teen or whatever. just my opinion. now i guess ill probably guet probated or banned for sayin this. worth it. i was going to drop it, but tbh, i thought "what if this were one of my friends and not me being treated like this," and i dont like it, and i think its bad you're a mod, and i think people should know that v:shobon:v

----------------

Dexters Secret

how is this still going

bwatts

Dexters Secret posted:

how is this still going

its significantly more interesting than most of the posts here.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

friendly craig posted:

its significantly more interesting than most of the posts here.

Friendly Craig you are my friend but no. :colbert:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Zen Dudeism posted:

Friendly Craig you are my friend but no. :colbert:

i cant believe youw ere allowed back after that absolutely abhorrent poo poo you pulled and it disgusts me every time is see you post

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
please, avoid being around me

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Pedantra posted:

Go post in goonrofls some more please.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
you staged a fake suicide attempt for attention. youre actually insane. get hosed.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
oh yeah, stings a LOT being made fun of by the fake suicide creep becaues i made people mad by aesthetically disrupting a thread

----------------

weird

by zen death robot

Pedantra posted:

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pedantra posted:

oh yeah, stings a LOT being made fun of by the fake suicide creep becaues i made people mad by aesthetically disrupting a thread

No, FYAD makes fun of you. I just enjoy watching it.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
can someone explain why this guy allowed to be here? is this site that desperate for members that we need people who used this place to stage a fake suicide attempt? that's hosed, that's absolutely hosed.

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pedantra posted:

can someone explain why this guy allowed to be here? is this site that desperate for members that we need people who used this place to stage a fake suicide attempt? that's hosed, that's absolutely hosed.

Nite crew doesn't like you. FYAD doesn't like you. Why?

SIDS Vicious

i mean it could be that that isnt actually that bad to anyone except i guess suicidal teens or whatever so we dont really run people out for suicidal ideations, i wouldnt call his situation faking it anyways you dont even know his story beyond what is posted here, if anyone should stop posting in byob its honestly you

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Zen Dudeism posted:

It's none of your business.

Dexters Secret

lmao

Full-Bodied Flavor

zen be nice to pedantra

SIDS Vicious

zen is my close personal friend

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Zen Dudeism posted:

FYAD and nite crew aren't people you retard, and there are people in both of those communities i get along with. ridiculous internet rivalries or even being made fun of is not remotely comparable to the poo poo that you pulled, and its sadistic of anyone with the power to ban you to keep you around.

----------------

Dexters Secret

Pedantra posted:

FYAD and nite crew aren't people you retard

actually the supreme court ruled that corporations are people too

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

i mean it could be that that isnt actually that bad to anyone except i guess suicidal teens or whatever so we dont really run people out for suicidal ideations, i wouldnt call his situation faking it anyways you dont even know his story beyond what is posted here, if anyone should stop posting in byob its honestly you

if you think that its remotely okay to torture people by pretending to, or actually killing yourself in front of them live on webcam, you should probably be banned too, because knowing you, youll eventually do it

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if there's one thing i want more than more fights, it's more arguments

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
As someone who was officially accepted into Nite Crew yesterday and therefore speaks on behalf of the whole group I assure you Pendantra is well respected by our clan.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

e: esp. ones that move the needle

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i like these things cause they make my friends look cool :cheers:

Full-Bodied Flavor

i dont think its right to hate someone because they attempted suicide (even if it was 'staged')
he was obviously severely depressed and hosed up, and looks like hes sorted that out now so to hold something he did at a very low point in his life against him is wrong

SIDS Vicious

Pedantra posted:

if you think that its remotely okay to torture people by pretending to, or actually killing yourself in front of them live on webcam, you should probably be banned too, because knowing you, youll eventually do it

im definitely not going to kill myself actually

Dexters Secret

Rick posted:

As someone who was officially accepted into Nite Crew yesterday and therefore speaks on behalf of the whole group I assure you Pendantra is well respected by our clan.

as a Nite Crew senior regular I can confirm this

Crap

pedantra is loving crazy, she'll take on anyone, this kid is just looking to throw down

scrub lover is good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pedantra made the yad lads mad earleir... :catstare:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

i dont think its right to hate someone because they attempted suicide (even if it was 'staged')
he was obviously severely depressed and hosed up, and looks like hes sorted that out now so to hold something he did at a very low point in his life against him is wrong

hey, try considering the feelings of the people he was attempting to traumatize on a comedy website for 2 seconds. do you think it's good for them for him to be here? do you honestly think that it's good for HIM for him to be here?

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Pedantra posted:

hey, try considering the feelings of the people he was attempting to traumatize on a comedy website for 2 seconds. do you think it's good for them for him to be here? do you honestly think that it's good for HIM for him to be here?

hello sir/ma'am. it sounds like you're looking for a closed byob today. well boy do i have a deal for you.

Dexters Secret

Crap posted:

pedantra is loving crazy, she'll take on anyone, this kid is just looking to throw down

but you cant fight Big FYAD :stare:

Crap

left hook - you're a pathetic weirdo
right hook - you should leave
uppercut KO - people like me!

scrub lover is good

Pedantra

by Lowtax

pig slut lisa posted:

hello sir/ma'am. it sounds like you're looking for a closed byob today. well boy do i have a deal for you.

i cant begin to imagine what you're trying to say

----------------

Full-Bodied Flavor

Pedantra posted:

you're taking a person trying to kill themselves as if it was some personal insult to you, i think you should try think about how badly he must have felt for that to be his only option in life rather than being self centered.

Full-Bodied Flavor

and just so everybody knows, it was arnie who told him to stream his suicide attempt after he told arnie he wanted to kill himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

so maybe blame the person who told a very obviously depressed and suicidal person to stream him killing himself instead

• Locked thread