Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I will agree that you shouldn't post here Dr. A but only because these people are monsters that only a true thug such as myself can endure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Rick posted:

I will agree that you shouldn't post here Dr. A but only because these people are monsters that only a true thug such as myself can endure.

http://www.reddit.com/r/UnexpectedThugLife/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Welcome!
The subreddit for videos where there's some unexpected thug behavior showing when least expected.
We're looking for videos that showcase someone you definitely do not expect to be a bad rear end or a thug, but then acts in a certain way.
They usually end or are accompanied by a rap/hip/hop beat near the end for comedic effect. That's about how plain and boring I can explain it to you, you have to see it to love it.
Here are two examples of what we are looking for:
Nerf Gun review Thug
Can't tie shoes Thug

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

you're taking a person trying to kill themselves as if it was some personal insult to you, i think you should try think about how badly he must have felt for that to be his only option in life rather than being self centered.

i dont even know what to say to you. either you think it's crossing the line to manipulate other people over the internet with the threat of taking your own life or you dont. i dont know this guy at all, why on earth would i believe that "he's okay now, and this place is suddenly good for him even though it was intertwined with what i think was a legitimate suicide attempt"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

SIDS Vicious

pig slut lisa posted:

Welcome!
The subreddit for videos where there's some unexpected thug behavior showing when least expected.
We're looking for videos that showcase someone you definitely do not expect to be a bad rear end or a thug, but then acts in a certain way.
They usually end or are accompanied by a rap/hip/hop beat near the end for comedic effect. That's about how plain and boring I can explain it to you, you have to see it to love it.
Here are two examples of what we are looking for:
Nerf Gun review Thug
Can't tie shoes Thug

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thug life...in my byob. wow. f...gently caress

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Rick posted:

its all good rick, just another day in the life

----------------

i am he

actually, I expected rick to be a thug

pig slut lisa

irl is good

"hands up, don't shoot"
--the byhob thugs

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ironiclly ofc

im cute

da cwying black baby ggoku

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Pedantra should get as some recognition for what has been an extremely dedicated 5 day performance art piece.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Sex Robot posted:

Pedantra should get as some recognition for what has been an extremely dedicated 5 day performance art piece.

oh? chill word, weed?

Salmiakki

Sex Robot posted:

nah this is usual business for her. you shoulda seen the stalin love megathread!

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Pedantra

by Lowtax
im stuck at my parents house for a month with no car 8|

----------------

im cute

Pedantra is NOT my Postin' Pal!!

(it's sid, he's my pal (and also that surfing guy I gave the plat to))

pig slut lisa

irl is good

quotin this lil fella for future use, later, in the future

weird

by zen death robot

haha

----------------

im cute

>8|

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pls calm down

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

quotin this lil fella for future use, later, in the future

8)

ty cat dynamite

im cute

pig slut lisa posted:

pls calm down

<8]

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ok this is cute and all but i

my god...gently caress...excuse me

Pedantra

by Lowtax
hell, zen dudeism could even just self ban and register a new account without all the hosed up baggage? how's that for an idea? why make people uncomfortable by having "the guy who tricked us into thinking hhe killed himself" around unless you're actively trying to aggravate a sensitive situation.

----------------

SIDS Vicious

no one else is bothered by it but you would be my best guess

Pedantra

by Lowtax
if you're not bothered by a guy livecasting a suicide to a comedy website and then returning like nothings wrong then we're indeed on very different wavelengths.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i wanna see these two ppl play smash against one another; would be quite the epic, i think

SIDS Vicious

its kind of christlike really

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
lets see here....uhhh....um....in these trying times it's important to remember :byob1:

:byob1: is the rallying cry of the meek, the downtrodden, and even the unchill

:byob1:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

i wanna see these two ppl play smash against one another; would be quite the epic, i think

im fonna fight one of you on smash bros with my av later today and that will settle te score

ty cat dynamite

im cute

Salmiakki posted:

im fonna fight one of you on smash bros with my av later today and that will settle te score

Salmiakki I will Settle You in Smash.

SIDS Vicious

my friend code is 4184 3241 5153 come at me

Matoi Ryuko

I agree with you wholeheartedly on everything you said about Zen Dudeism...

Highly Unnecessary

Merry Christmas everyone.

Salmiakki

Highly Unnecessary posted:

Merry Christmas everyone.

ty cat dynamite

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

and just so everybody knows, it was arnie who told him to stream his suicide attempt after he told arnie he wanted to kill himself

Arnie was crazy.

----------------

Dexters Secret

were all mad here :twisted:

GEExCEE

d*stroking my chin* word... word...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

I still never got an answer on how zen dudeism survived his hosed up trivia game

----------------

• Locked thread