Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Pedantra posted:

im stuck at my parents house for a month with no car 8|

:c00lbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
the chill forum. this is the chilll forum. ITS the CHILL FORUM

GEExCEE

*forum glowing bluer and bluer as it powers up, the hammock cat sprouts sayin hair ansd its eyes start glowing*

admins: ,what the - its chill level... it's at an all time high! Just moments ago it was dropping to zero - how can this be???
mods: it looks like the forum is somehow channeling the dra,ma directly... I've never seen anything like it...
pIccolo: gently caress!!!

Ace of Baes
after reading all these posts, i dont know wahts real any more

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

*forum glowing bluer and bluer as it powers up, the hammock cat sprouts sayin hair ansd its eyes start glowing*

admins: ,what the - its chill level... it's at an all time high! Just moments ago it was dropping to zero - how can this be???
mods: it looks like the forum is somehow channeling the dra,ma directly... I've never seen anything like it...
pIccolo: gently caress!!!

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Ace of Baes

----------------

heard u like girls

please leave my friend zen dudism alone zanx

----------------

heard u like girls

:D

----------------

A Tin Of Beans

"hey remember how you were suicidal once.. yeah, please never post with us again. it's because you tried t o kill yourself . were not going to be your friends amnyomore and that you even thought about making yourself less alive is, very bad, and i hate you, because of it. no one should have to see you post ever again," - a cool way to treat someone who apparently tried to kill he self i guess

Pedantra

by Lowtax
e. nm i told someone id shut up about it

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
even though its against my every instinct to do so

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
you people are retarded

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ill say this though: i once had a girlfriend who had self destructive tendencies and didnt make them into something that i was doing to her, and i once had a creep who i barely knew "fall in love" with me and threaten suicide and send me pics of cutting himself as a tactic to hurt me. the former did not offend me and the latter did, and it should offend anyone.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

I'm offended...

Matoi Ryuko

A Tin Of Beans

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm offended...

im not sure if you mean at me or the other guy but either way, i can understand people's reasoning so ill stfu

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

I'm not offended...

Matoi Ryuko

Ace of Baes
regardless of whether zen dudeism really tried to kill himself or not, it's important to remember that he's still a really bad poster

----------------

Ace of Baes
honestly when i saw zen dudeism was still alive i was kind of dissapointed, not because i think he deserves to die, or that he should be dead, but because his suicide was a pretty cool part of BYOB lore/history, also becasue i have to read his posts again now

----------------

Budget Prefuse

7777777 posted:

regardless of whether zen dudeism really tried to kill himself or not, it's important to remember that he's still a really bad poster
he used to post really creepy poo poo about how he was going to brutally murder inri and dogcrash truther...kind of hosed up imo

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Ace of Baes
zen dudeism...zen death robot////.....what the helll

----------------

Ace of Baes

----------------

the unabonger

Budget Prefuse posted:

he used to post really creepy poo poo about how he was going to brutally murder inri and dogcrash truther...kind of hosed up imo

i dont think they should be too worried... i mean look how well it turned out when he tried to brutally murder himself...

Diqnol

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

and just so everybody knows, it was arnie who told him to stream his suicide attempt after he told arnie he wanted to kill himself

How do you know?

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Actually, I'll address this. I didn't tell Arnie I wanted to kill myself. Arnie told me I should. He melted down on me, told me everyone hated me in a very long steam rant, and made me feel like I honestly had no friends in the world and that I had no value on the forums or IRL. He didn't specifically say to stream it, he said I should do everyone a favor and kill myself, but to make sure that everyone knew about it so they could revel in the fact that they no longer had to deal with me and so forth.

Add in the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

Diqnol

Zen Dudeism posted:

Actually, I'll address this. I didn't tell Arnie I wanted to kill myself. Arnie told me I should. He melted down on me, told me everyone hated me in a very long steam rant, and made me feel like I honestly had no friends in the world and that I had no value on the forums or IRL. He didn't specifically say to stream it, he said I should do everyone a favor and kill myself, but to make sure that everyone knew about it so they could revel in the fact that they no longer had to deal with me and so forth.

Add in the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

I have trouble believing Arnie is this big a piece of poo poo.

Crap

arnold is so chill

scrub lover is good

Salmiakki

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

the unabonger

Crap posted:

arnold is so chill

Dexters Secret

Zen Dudeism posted:

:yikes:

SIDS Vicious

anime gently caress pillow posted:

haha dude no, he is

Pedantra

by Lowtax

anime gently caress pillow posted:

i dont but its not arnie's fault, even though he's an awful person who im glad isnt around anymore.

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

BYOB 8.2: the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

BYOB 8.2: the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

----------------

Crap

Pedantra posted:

i dont but its not arnie's fault, even though he's an awful person who im glad isnt around anymore.

actually, i think taking advantage of someone in a bad place is much worse than being taken advantage of while in a bad place

scrub lover is good

weird

by zen death robot

7777777 posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i dont care who's quantitatively worse, but i agree that arnie is a huge piece of poo poo

----------------

• Locked thread