Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

Crap posted:

actually, i think taking advantage of someone in a bad place is much worse than being taken advantage of while in a bad place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
arnie, froward, zen dudeism, breadingbutter, and pizzatime all get together for a big party where they stalk hot and horny transgender teens and watch each other kill themselves

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
i knopw im missing ppl from that post but im lazy and dont want to have to think up all the hosed up weirdos, freaks, and psychos this twisted hell hole has summoned over the past year

----------------

SIDS Vicious

does running over a pigeon really count as creepy as stalking a teenager because drat y'all need to get some air or something if you really think so

Pedantra

by Lowtax
it seems strange to me that people would think, though, that arnie was "taking advantage" of him by tellinghim to gently caress off and kill himself because he didn't like him. yes, arnie is awful, but he's not responsible for someone else's actions

----------------

Salmiakki

i l ove this piece of poo poo forum

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pig slut lisa

irl is good

how do i know who the good posters are? simple. i look for the ppl who spend a lot of time ragging on various posts/posters, and then i make a little note next to their name in my mod notebook; "this guy gets it, he's one of the good ones"

SIDS Vicious

Salmiakki posted:

i l ove this piece of poo poo forum

Diqnol

I think they're both bad but maybe Zen Dudeism is less hosed up now? It's a mystery I don't care to solve. I just hope nobody tells a sad guy to kill themselves emphatically in the future.

Ace of Baes

Iggy Koopa posted:

does running over a pigeon really count as creepy as stalking a teenager because drat y'all need to get some air or something if you really think so

*looks @ clipboarD*
i guess you're reight, allow me to re-calibrate my acceptability receptor
*toliet flushing noises*

----------------

Ace of Baes

pig slut lisa posted:

how do i know who the good posters are? simple. i look for the ppl who spend a lot of time ragging on various posts/posters, and then i make a little note next to their name in my mod notebook; "this guy gets it, he's one of the good ones"

i look for the ppl that make good or funny posts

----------------

dogcrash truther

Zen Dudeism posted:

Actually, I'll address this. I didn't tell Arnie I wanted to kill myself. Arnie told me I should. He melted down on me, told me everyone hated me in a very long steam rant, and made me feel like I honestly had no friends in the world and that I had no value on the forums or IRL. He didn't specifically say to stream it, he said I should do everyone a favor and kill myself, but to make sure that everyone knew about it so they could revel in the fact that they no longer had to deal with me and so forth.

Add in the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

lmao

joke_explainer

Pedantra posted:

can someone explain why this guy allowed to be here? is this site that desperate for members that we need people who used this place to stage a fake suicide attempt? that's hosed, that's absolutely hosed.

we're not very particular about who we let post afaik, byob is very accepting... as long as you aren't like victimizing others in weird hosed up ways

Crap

ban arnold again

scrub lover is good

Ace of Baes
zen dudeism tries to kill himself but the shotgun jams and when hes trying to clear it the round explodes in his face

----------------

Ace of Baes
arnold of soissons is trying to stalk WMS but his google maps GPS keeps screwing up

----------------

SIDS Vicious

7777777 posted:

*looks @ clipboarD*
i guess you're reight, allow me to re-calibrate my acceptability receptor
*toliet flushing noises*

yeah man exactly, everyone feels this way about me which is why i am also often run out of these forums, haha Wait a second

Ace of Baes
breadingbutter is having trouble walking away from an uncomfortable situation

----------------

Ace of Baes
pizzatime was having a bad day, and on his way home from work he saw a groundhog off the side of the road...

----------------

Dexters Secret

:geno:

Budget Prefuse

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Budget Prefuse

pizzatime raped and skinned my cat after running inri over with a car. he is very dangerous

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Titty Warlord
i wish i was cool as pig slut guy

----------------

dogcrash truther
can you imagine being driven to suicide by Arnold of Soissons

dogcrash truther
Goodbye cruel world the final straw was a retarded Muppet losing his poo poo on me and telling me to kill myself

bwatts

paging forums user saranya to this thread.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
muppets rule, arnie drools, and im disturbed by this whole situation

----------------

bwatts

yourt husband, whom everyone hates, made a mentally ill man attempt suicide and stalked a teen. how does that make you feel

dogcrash truther

friendly craig posted:

yourt husband, whom everyone hates, made a mentally ill man attempt suicide and stalked a teen. how does that make you feel

Lol they're married?

bwatts

yeah. makes sense - every time i've seen saranya she seems like somebody in an abusive relationship.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
for what it's worth (nothing) I have played games on the internet with zen and think he is an ok guy in that context. most of this poo poo is before my time though.

SIDS Vicious

i dont think saranya is married

vapoursquid

none other

dogcrash truther posted:

Lol they're married?

no

Iggy Koopa posted:

i dont think saranya is married

she is

vapoursquid

none other
gently caress off bwatts

Budget Prefuse

vapoursquid posted:

gently caress off bwatts
shes married to this guy

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
SIDS Vicious

vapes is one of the coolest dudes i know

vapoursquid

none other

Iggy Koopa posted:

vapes is one of the coolest dudes i know

i'm really drat cool

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

friendly craig posted:

yeah. makes sense - every time i've seen saranya she seems like somebody in an abusive relationship.

Who's saranya?

----------------

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt posted:

Who's saranya?

nobody right now, whos around you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Zen Dudeism posted:

Actually, I'll address this. I didn't tell Arnie I wanted to kill myself. Arnie told me I should. He melted down on me, told me everyone hated me in a very long steam rant, and made me feel like I honestly had no friends in the world and that I had no value on the forums or IRL. He didn't specifically say to stream it, he said I should do everyone a favor and kill myself, but to make sure that everyone knew about it so they could revel in the fact that they no longer had to deal with me and so forth.

Add in the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

post a screenshot of the steam conversation and then tell me what happened after you took an entire bottle of pills

----------------

• Locked thread