Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

if there's one thing i want more than more fights, it's more arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

e: esp. ones that move the needle

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i like these things cause they make my friends look cool :cheers:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pedantra made the yad lads mad earleir... :catstare:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Pedantra posted:

hey, try considering the feelings of the people he was attempting to traumatize on a comedy website for 2 seconds. do you think it's good for them for him to be here? do you honestly think that it's good for HIM for him to be here?

hello sir/ma'am. it sounds like you're looking for a closed byob today. well boy do i have a deal for you.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Rick posted:

I will agree that you shouldn't post here Dr. A but only because these people are monsters that only a true thug such as myself can endure.

http://www.reddit.com/r/UnexpectedThugLife/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Welcome!
The subreddit for videos where there's some unexpected thug behavior showing when least expected.
We're looking for videos that showcase someone you definitely do not expect to be a bad rear end or a thug, but then acts in a certain way.
They usually end or are accompanied by a rap/hip/hop beat near the end for comedic effect. That's about how plain and boring I can explain it to you, you have to see it to love it.
Here are two examples of what we are looking for:
Nerf Gun review Thug
Can't tie shoes Thug

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thug life...in my byob. wow. f...gently caress

pig slut lisa

irl is good

"hands up, don't shoot"
--the byhob thugs

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ironiclly ofc

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Sex Robot posted:

Pedantra should get as some recognition for what has been an extremely dedicated 5 day performance art piece.

oh? chill word, weed?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

quotin this lil fella for future use, later, in the future

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pls calm down

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ok this is cute and all but i

my god...gently caress...excuse me

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i wanna see these two ppl play smash against one another; would be quite the epic, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

how do i know who the good posters are? simple. i look for the ppl who spend a lot of time ragging on various posts/posters, and then i make a little note next to their name in my mod notebook; "this guy gets it, he's one of the good ones"

• Locked thread