Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

I still never got an answer on how zen dudeism survived his hosed up trivia game

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Zen Dudeism posted:

Actually, I'll address this. I didn't tell Arnie I wanted to kill myself. Arnie told me I should. He melted down on me, told me everyone hated me in a very long steam rant, and made me feel like I honestly had no friends in the world and that I had no value on the forums or IRL. He didn't specifically say to stream it, he said I should do everyone a favor and kill myself, but to make sure that everyone knew about it so they could revel in the fact that they no longer had to deal with me and so forth.

Add in the personal poo poo I was going through and the large amount of drugs I was strung out on, and welp.

post a screenshot of the steam conversation and then tell me what happened after you took an entire bottle of pills

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread