Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
after reading all these posts, i dont know wahts real any more

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

----------------

Ace of Baes
regardless of whether zen dudeism really tried to kill himself or not, it's important to remember that he's still a really bad poster

----------------

Ace of Baes
honestly when i saw zen dudeism was still alive i was kind of dissapointed, not because i think he deserves to die, or that he should be dead, but because his suicide was a pretty cool part of BYOB lore/history, also becasue i have to read his posts again now

----------------

Ace of Baes
zen dudeism...zen death robot////.....what the helll

----------------

Ace of Baes

----------------

Ace of Baes
arnie, froward, zen dudeism, breadingbutter, and pizzatime all get together for a big party where they stalk hot and horny transgender teens and watch each other kill themselves

----------------

Ace of Baes
i knopw im missing ppl from that post but im lazy and dont want to have to think up all the hosed up weirdos, freaks, and psychos this twisted hell hole has summoned over the past year

----------------

Ace of Baes

Iggy Koopa posted:

does running over a pigeon really count as creepy as stalking a teenager because drat y'all need to get some air or something if you really think so

*looks @ clipboarD*
i guess you're reight, allow me to re-calibrate my acceptability receptor
*toliet flushing noises*

----------------

Ace of Baes

pig slut lisa posted:

how do i know who the good posters are? simple. i look for the ppl who spend a lot of time ragging on various posts/posters, and then i make a little note next to their name in my mod notebook; "this guy gets it, he's one of the good ones"

i look for the ppl that make good or funny posts

----------------

Ace of Baes
zen dudeism tries to kill himself but the shotgun jams and when hes trying to clear it the round explodes in his face

----------------

Ace of Baes
arnold of soissons is trying to stalk WMS but his google maps GPS keeps screwing up

----------------

Ace of Baes
breadingbutter is having trouble walking away from an uncomfortable situation

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
pizzatime was having a bad day, and on his way home from work he saw a groundhog off the side of the road...

----------------

• Locked thread