Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

i mean it could be that that isnt actually that bad to anyone except i guess suicidal teens or whatever so we dont really run people out for suicidal ideations, i wouldnt call his situation faking it anyways you dont even know his story beyond what is posted here, if anyone should stop posting in byob its honestly you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

zen is my close personal friend

SIDS Vicious

Pedantra posted:

if you think that its remotely okay to torture people by pretending to, or actually killing yourself in front of them live on webcam, you should probably be banned too, because knowing you, youll eventually do it

im definitely not going to kill myself actually

SIDS Vicious

pig slut lisa posted:

Welcome!
The subreddit for videos where there's some unexpected thug behavior showing when least expected.
We're looking for videos that showcase someone you definitely do not expect to be a bad rear end or a thug, but then acts in a certain way.
They usually end or are accompanied by a rap/hip/hop beat near the end for comedic effect. That's about how plain and boring I can explain it to you, you have to see it to love it.
Here are two examples of what we are looking for:
Nerf Gun review Thug
Can't tie shoes Thug

SIDS Vicious

no one else is bothered by it but you would be my best guess

SIDS Vicious

its kind of christlike really

SIDS Vicious

my friend code is 4184 3241 5153 come at me

SIDS Vicious

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I have trouble believing Arnie is this big a piece of poo poo.

haha dude no, he is

SIDS Vicious

Crap posted:

actually, i think taking advantage of someone in a bad place is much worse than being taken advantage of while in a bad place

SIDS Vicious

does running over a pigeon really count as creepy as stalking a teenager because drat y'all need to get some air or something if you really think so

SIDS Vicious

Salmiakki posted:

i l ove this piece of poo poo forum

SIDS Vicious

7777777 posted:

*looks @ clipboarD*
i guess you're reight, allow me to re-calibrate my acceptability receptor
*toliet flushing noises*

yeah man exactly, everyone feels this way about me which is why i am also often run out of these forums, haha Wait a second

SIDS Vicious

i dont think saranya is married

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

vapes is one of the coolest dudes i know

• Locked thread