Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
For some reason I thought this was tomorrow. Just tuned in; what did I miss in the preshow?

Doctor Goggles posted:

I am sitting next to the biggest MISSILE! ASSAULT! ANT! fan in the world. He is six and is totally awesome.

This kid has good taste in MISSILE! ASSAULT! ANT!s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

And why would you book this weekend of all weekends as your big finale? Between UFC, ROH and big football games, this was the worst weekend possible outside running directly against WWE.

Yeah. That being said the crowd looks pretty big in the crowd shots; that might just be them not shooting the empty parts though. How many Chikara shows are streamed online? That might also eat into their gate.

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Hahaha Kingston is having fukkin NONE of the crowd

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Aw man that jumping off of Touchdown spot would've been awesome if they could of pulled that off

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

What did this Ref do that made commentary go crazy? They're doing kind of a poor job of navigating the match.

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

It would be one thing if this was covered by a longer piece of story content but these periods of dead air + tiny snippets of story/ads are the worst.

They really should of kept him in the combat gear. I dont think half the audience knows who he is.

Parasara fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Dec 7, 2014

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

"I STILL DONT LIKE YOU ICARUS"

Thauros posted:

Yeah, and he looks much more like just a guy (albeit a big guy by Chikara standards)

I think part of that is also just how hes carrying himself. Like he's playing to the crowd and he's basically acting like A Bad Guy Wrestler #32 and not a greek god come down upon high to destroy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Overall that show wasn't great on the wrestling or wrapping up s14 storyline stuff but they have set some cool stuff up for s15.

"Ma, ma, have you ever seen anything like this before?" :3

• Locked thread