Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

my X1 carbon was repaired and delivered yesterday. The adaptive keyboard strip was working. All was well.

about half an hour ago the screen went bonkers and the machine stopped accepting input. i turned it off and then on and everything was blinking: keyboard backlight, adaptive strip, power light, caps lock light on the shift key, etc. The power button was not responding so I used a pin to press the tiny backup reset switch on the bottom (lol). the x1 carbon continued to blink at me when I turned it back on.

i removed the back panel and disconnected the battery to be thorough but when i powered it back up the blinking continued.

😿

lenovowned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fill the box with bees before returning

• Locked thread