Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Oh yeah she's absolutely batshit crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzsLxdiRF8

Was she crazy before or after she broke her brain balancing on a chair? I think I remember the white supremacy stuff kicking in after.

Also lol she's a flat earther now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

EverettLO posted:

Grinding himself down to a nub trying to fit into a sport he has no business in?

he already quit wrestling

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
lol no one in their right minds thought cm punk would win any match

now daniel bryan, theres a guy who can go places in mma

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
he's got the right kind of brain damage

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Can CM Punk stream himself playing videogames for the rest of his life or is he too brain damaged for that?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sure that stream would be the worst thing of all time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Punk probably doesn't even like video games

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
punk also doesnt like people looking at him so streaming would be a no go

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Punk used to be good friends with a midget wrestler named Hornswoggle and one day Hornswoggle asked Punk for the phone number of another wrestler, one they both saw every day at work, and Punk felt he was being used and ended their friendship

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Punk is an rear end in a top hat and him quitting WWE gave us WM 30. I hope he is happy getting punched in the face.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

oldpainless posted:

Punk used to be good friends with a midget wrestler named Hornswoggle and one day Hornswoggle asked Punk for the phone number of another wrestler, one they both saw every day at work, and Punk felt he was being used and ended their friendship

Liked

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Punk also got extremely offended that someone made a spoof wrestling character of him who was a chipmunk with Pepsi tattoos

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was funny when Punk cut a promo putting over Mickey after he kicked his rear end.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

bradzilla posted:

lol what thread are you reading dude? Pretty much all the wrestling fans were agreeing that Punk was going to get his rear end handed to him.

Willpower

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Back when it looked like Punk would fight within a year of being signed, wrestling fans were higher on him, but still doubtful because of his age. Then it dragged on and on and the hype videos as depicted featured Punk feeding his chin to sparring opponents and having horrible posture, in addition to reports of him getting whooped off-camera.

You can get good will for telling Vince McMahon to go gently caress himself, but I haven't the foggiest idea why he thought MMA was a good idea when he can't even train properly.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

dont even fink about it posted:

You can get good will for telling Vince McMahon to go gently caress himself, but I haven't the foggiest idea why he thought MMA was a good idea when he can't even train properly.

One of Punk's dreams like 15 years ago was that if he ever left wrestling, he wanted to get paid a bunch of money to get KOed in an MMA fight.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Punk is doing fantastic by the Kevin Nash metric of getting paid a ton of money to do little work. That's something we should all strive for.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Dan Didio posted:

Wrestling's real

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

dont even fink about it posted:

Back when it looked like Punk would fight within a year of being signed, wrestling fans were higher on him, but still doubtful because of his age. Then it dragged on and on and the hype videos as depicted featured Punk feeding his chin to sparring opponents and having horrible posture, in addition to reports of him getting whooped off-camera.

He "trained properly" and he looked perfectly competent in his fight, but he looked like an incredibly unathletic 40-year-old being torn up by a hot prospect half his age who'd been training twice as long as him. It doesn't matter how well you train or how much willpower you have, MMA is still a sport which requires athletic ability in order to succeed.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

One of Punk's dreams like 15 years ago was that if he ever left wrestling, he wanted to get paid a bunch of money to get KOed in an MMA fight.

And he failed at that, he survived just enough punches that Gall decided to just submit him instead

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

maybe it's me but from how he looks lately he appears like he has loving aids or something, just haggard and awful as gently caress. maybe it's that godawful beard.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

maybe it's me but from how he looks lately he appears like he has loving aids or something, just haggard and awful as gently caress. maybe it's that godawful beard.

He has looked like that since age 10.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Marching Powder posted:

he looks like a 60 year old man who found an unlimited supply of meth and extremely potent steroids

Dan Quinn is this without the steroids and I'm pretty sure he would still beat CM Punk in a strikes-only gig at the Vagos Clubhouse.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RZApublican posted:

Dan Quinn is this without the steroids and I'm pretty sure he would still beat CM Punk in a strikes-only gig at the Vagos Clubhouse.

With hands?

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Can Punk really do much outside of going back to the indies for a lot of money? At least he looks good now and probably got some of his health issues taken care of.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Uncle Kitchener posted:

Can Punk really do much outside of going back to the indies for a lot of money? At least he looks good now and probably got some of his health issues taken care of.

If his pride let him he could go back to the Fed and probably make a shittonne of money.

But it won't and he has no need to. Man's loaded forever, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I honestly thing Punk won't be able to come back to tons and tons of money (not something like a Rock or Brock deal). It'd be more like a one last run Goldberg type thing.

UFC made him look like an idiot imo. And the last thing he did before he left was be the chump to a part timer.

LOL at him eventually coming back to put himself over like the exact poo poo he went out complaining about though.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Sum Mors posted:

I honestly thing Punk won't be able to come back to tons and tons of money (not something like a Rock or Brock deal). It'd be more like a one last run Goldberg type thing.

UFC made him look like an idiot imo. And the last thing he did before he left was be the chump to a part timer.

LOL at him eventually coming back to put himself over like the exact poo poo he went out complaining about though.

why not? pro wrestling enthusiasts know that his superstardom as a wrestler had no bearing on his ability to actually fight. in fact, in actuality, he is way more legitimately dangerous now than when he left.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
its pretty funny that cm punk was less successful in combat sports than idris elba and dave bautista

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

just so we're clear the 100 odd pages believing that punk was unironically supposed to be competitive as a professional fighter were a ruse to trick me into thinking pro wrestling fans were by and large uneducated in the realities of fighting leading me to posting an earnest reply to a seemingly honest question?

24 hours later

Marching Powder posted:

why not? pro wrestling enthusiasts know that his superstardom as a wrestler had no bearing on his ability to actually fight. in fact, in actuality, he is way more legitimately dangerous now than when he left.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I agree that Dan Quinn would legally murder Cum Punk on any soil

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

bradzilla posted:

24 hours later

what is wrong with you? how can you not see that those two things might be connected in a way that laughs at you?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I agree that Dan Quinn would legally murder Cum Punk on any soil

i don't want to urge dan quinn into a meth psychosis that involves him hurting or being hurt by anyone anymore.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Uncle Kitchener posted:

CM Punk could go back to the UFC and get a fat paycheck. The only issue might be that the athletic commission might not sanction the beatdown, but there's bound to be one AC that would for the bucks they'd make off it.

CM Punk could go back to the WWE and get a fat paycheck too. It'd hurt his pride but they'd snap him back up because people would slurp it up big time.

CM Punk could go back to the indies and make the most money of anyone on that indie fed's roster by far, but maybe he'd think he was better than that now, who knows.

I sincerely doubt he's out of money options if he needed an urgent paycheck.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Apr 26, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

what is wrong with you? how can you not see that those two things might be connected in a way that laughs at you?

probably cause you're the guy making claims like "wrestling posters posted for 100 pages about how good punk will do in ufc" which is actually not true at all. stop trying to make jokes because you feel so superior about being a ufc fan, they are bad and embarassing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bradzilla posted:

probably cause you're the guy making claims like "wrestling posters posted for 100 pages about how good punk will do in ufc" which is actually not true at all. stop trying to make jokes because you feel so superior about being a ufc fan, they are bad and embarassing

You seem extremely insecure and may be projecting things onto my replies that don't exist. I'm not laughing at fans of pro wrestling, I'm laughing at you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

You seem extremely insecure and may be projecting things onto my replies that don't exist. I'm not laughing at fans of pro wrestling, I'm laughing at you.

Ok cool, just deny things that you've explicitly posted, lol. Anyway I'm done.

CM Punk is bad.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the story of bradzilla - mentally stable pro wrestling guy

his first tentative steps into a balanced perspective of cm punk - mma fighter

bradzilla posted:

lol the huge bags under his eyes are back, also looks to be sucking in that skinnyfat gut

off to a good start. life outside the pro wrestling circuit seems to be having a negative effect on his sexual market value....

but behold! his third post ever on the subject is taking offense at an mma guy being baffled by your weird gay storylines!

bradzilla posted:

Why are you discussing wrestling in a thread about an ex-wrestler???? Really weird y'all

that's ok. some growing pains. but be damned if he doesn't know and care about what punk earns!

bradzilla posted:

He would've had to be making like 10 million a year in WWE to have 50 in the bank. Sounds like a huge load of BS.

right on! now for a succession of balanced perspectives on cm punk as a human being:

bradzilla posted:

Is there anyone beside cams that still likes Punk at this point? Seems him being a massive bitter baby rear end in a top hat has soured him on a lot of people since he left WWE

bradzilla posted:

he's being acute imo

bradzilla posted:

Punk: "I want to be a UFC fighter!"

*gets signed by UFC, trains for 2 years*

Dana: "Punk, we have an opponent for you!"

Punk: :yikes: "Uhh.. I need back surgery lol"

bradzilla posted:

lol what a loving baby

bradzilla posted:

Punk should've gone into comedy because I am lollin over here

bradzilla posted:

Punk's debut has been pushed back "a month or two" for like a year now. It's not happening lol suck it CM Punk

normal. how are you holding up mentally dude?

bradzilla posted:

Every day my wanting to see this crybaby pissbitch loser get utterly destroyed by Gall grows

good. good. let's get back to mma fans though. those condescending fuckheads

bradzilla posted:

I want Punk to lose like everyone, but lol at the undertones of "a professional wrestler in my mma? :qq:"

YEAH. and finally, full release

bradzilla posted:

Jokey jokes are a thing. Much like CM Punk's MMA career :roflolmao:

roflolmao indeed, bradzilla.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

bradzilla posted:

I'm not sure if it was wrestling fans or ufc fans or whatever but people posted about how cm punk would do well at MMA because he has willpower. like a D&D character. It is an essential part of our heritage and you cannot deny us this

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Marching Powder posted:

the story of bradzilla - mentally stable pro wrestling guy

his first tentative steps into a balanced perspective of cm punk - mma fighter

off to a good start. life outside the pro wrestling circuit seems to be having a negative effect on his sexual market value....

but behold! his third post ever on the subject is taking offense at an mma guy being baffled by your weird gay storylines!

that's ok. some growing pains. but be damned if he doesn't know and care about what punk earns!

right on! now for a succession of balanced perspectives on cm punk as a human being:

normal. how are you holding up mentally dude?

good. good. let's get back to mma fans though. those condescending fuckheads

YEAH. and finally, full release

roflolmao indeed, bradzilla.

i finally found something sadder thank punk's mma career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I miss fatherdog

• Locked thread