Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Are you suggesting he's not going to try to open up with the collar and elbow :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It's a good thing in that it should get some extra eyes on the UFC but it's really bad in the way that this guy's credentials appear to be "Friends With A Gracie" and "Fake Fought Since 18"

These are basically Rin Nakai's credentials except replace "Gracie" with "Yakuza" and "friends with" with "enslaved by", so at least there's precedent

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

1st AD posted:

The Green Power Ranger called out CM Punk lol.

Satan, make it happen

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Jiro posted:

Wait did I read Anderson Silva has more fights ahead of him??? :stare: After what happened to his leg??? Is he even in fighting shape? I don't even..... :psypop:

he has a titanium rod in his bone like Lex Luger and last night they played a promo that revealed he has gained the power to murder teenagers in their dreams, so yes. he back.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

cams posted:

fair point, he also fractured his skull and cracked his hip and his knees would probably function better if they were legos

people keep saying his knees are absolutely destroyed so imo they should bring paul harris back for his first opponent and give him an excuse to get new artificial ones

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Dangersim posted:

I think we already had spillover when people were angry the JDS fight wasn't a split.

Was anybody actually mad at that, I think most people were just surprised that the judges had their poo poo together and everybody picked the clear winner in a close fight

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Detroit_Dogg posted:

OF NOTE: They made the judges stand up and hoist a card in the air for whoever they thought won the fight which is pretty funny but also really bad but also awesome.

I wish they still did this and also had to write their answer like Jeopardy because I want to see how Sal D'Amato spells "Jedrzejczyk"

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Please ban the bad man now thanks

You're doing god's work, Detroit Dogg

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Ken Shamrock is too busy selling SHAMROCK SHAKE ENERGY DRINK

and re-enacting the plot of Snatch, which puts him neck and neck with CM Punk for bad career decisions.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Yuriy posted:

please add mitt romney to the list of non-fighters that would beat up cm punk

Does he have a thing for being beaten by black guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Apparently MRSA can be treated with loving medieval alchemy so maybe CM Punk should have gone to see a wizard instead of WWE's doctor

Maybe Bigfoot will let Punk use his warlock

• Locked thread