Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
UFC 2 tournament alternate Fred Ettich lying and weeping on the ground while big Johnny Rhodes figured out ground and pound on him was the greatest UFC rear end kicking I have ever seen. Punk won't get beaten that bad. They're stopping fights now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I've been hyped for that Green Ranger vs. CM Punk fight ever since they teased a charity bout when Punk ran away with the title. If Jason David Frank could make 185 (get off the gear for 6-8 months while Punk gets a Cadillac training camp) they will have significant buyrate from the Spencer's Gifts/Hot Topic customer base alone.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I can think of one guy around Punk's level that would be a good booking, hell he took Frank Trigg to the limit, but is a Styles Clash considered an illegal spike in the Unified Rules if the other guy tucks his chin?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I don't want anything else but that Jason David Frank fight, barring something out of left field. I can't quit thinking about Former WWE Champ and Former Green Ranger in a shoot fight and my eleventeen year old inner child is standing in front of the TV doing spin kicks while watching.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Can Jason Guida make middlhahahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
All my brawl for all fever dreams coming back, hell yeah Punk vs Sakuraba

• Locked thread