Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

punk is betting on the winning horse. all the luck to him. gonna be interesting..

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

the only person on this earth who is a bigger whiner than cm punk is yuriy and i can only hope he gets banned shortly before the first fight and has an aneurism.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Yuriy posted:

Actually Punk is the bad guy because he's taken a slot and money that should be going to up & comer Ben Askren with 0 credibility or any reasoning other than "he's kinda famous!!!"

b-but the sanctity of ufc! won't someone think of the children?!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Yuriy posted:

Sure but their posts are brown (like poo poo not like minorities)

yes yuriy in your expert opinion please tell me more about bad posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

dear wrestling fans: stop embarrassing fellow wrestling fans in this thread with your terrible opinions. if i was a big ufc guy id be pissed about this situation too. it's gonna be a poo poo show either way so just enjoy that.

also

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Pay no attention to CM Punk, we purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

• Locked thread