Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qonas
Apr 21, 2010

RZApublican posted:

Gonna be funny as hell when Punk wins every fight he's in and goes right to the top.

Dude doesn't have to do a thing, yet CHOOSES to fight because it's his passion. That is awesome. Punk for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qonas
Apr 21, 2010

Wazzu posted:

Everything else is bullshit, Punk doing MMA and being happy makes me happy.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I can't wait for Punk to win by Judges decision and I get to see all the tear soaked posts on here.

Qonas
Apr 21, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

People here seem really angry at every decision Punk makes, for reasons that are a mystery to me.

He could drop an offhanded comment about liking mustard and 5 minutes later this thread would be railing on him for dismissing ketchup.

• Locked thread