Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I wish Punk luck in this but with the amount of complaining he's done about taking bumps in the WWE. I'm surprised he's willing to step into the octagon and actually fight for real.

I guess nobody will know how good he is untill he actually fights but I hope its not a white wash like the video of that Navy Seal which was linked earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tbh he has enough money, contacts and free time that he can train intensely for six months

I know just what CM Punk needs

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
You know what would be funny.

If the Rock or Cena joined UFC and their fight main evented over Punks fight

..Just thought I'd add that

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Call me sick but I can't wait to see AJ Lee's horrified face at the moment of KO.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I actually think Micky even out did CM Punk with his entrance music.
The fight was a lot longer than I thought it would be there was such a skill difference it's like Bulma going up against perfect Cell. However you have to give Punk respect he didn't duck out of the fight or make excuses

• Locked thread