Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

attackmole posted:

Yeah Toney even knew how to do a side check kick

Don't forget that gold belt level grappling. Toney was just off that night, Couture got lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Hulk Hogan is going to revive his wrestling career as well as his Pride fighting career by stepping into the Octagon and introducing Punk to the largest arms in the world, Brother.

Hulk Hogan is just a punk and doesn't even have the largest in the world. How can you forget the Big Bad Booty Daddy?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

CM Punk sucks

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I really hope that's old footage and he's learned to tuck his chin, among other things. Otherwise Gall is going to knock him out real quick.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

RagingHematoma posted:

He says he is going to continue his journey. Why would the UFC allow this to continue at this point? There is really nowhere for him to go from here.

He could fight that guy that Mickey Gall beat, I guess. If he does have another fight I doubt it will be on PPV again.

• Locked thread