Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Chokes McGee posted:

How the hell did we get to championship discussion? It felt kind of like the thread went:

"I dunno Punk might not be a bad fighter"
"What? He'll never even get a championship shot"
"I didn't say anything about the championship, I just said—"
"What are you TALKING about HE'S NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL I use CAPITAL letters"

Anyway I love this whole thing because people mad :allears:

Someone literally said they think he's going to get a title shot but ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Actually it was framed that you are kinda dumb if you don't think he will get a shot because money talks. That's less reason to argue against it, right?

Mean Bean Machine posted:

you're retarded

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

I don't know if the athletic commission would sanction punk vs Lawler at any point unless he turns out to be some weidman level prodigy

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Like Robbie Lawler just did things to one of the best fighters in the world that made me, a sick person who gets off on violence, uncomfortable

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Onmi posted:

Why? Do you think Bubba's wife got off on hearing Hogan poo poo talk black people? Was she masturbating furiously going "Oh God Hogan, Put those niggers down, yes tell me how much you hate black people and how you imagine them loving your daughter, I'm so close!"

woah dude

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Why is this happening in the ufc? What was Dana thinking. Is this how he envisioned it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

You guys are all about "pride never die" for years and then when it actually comes back you don't want it smh

• Locked thread