Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So why he doesnt quit the ufc and go to bellator or some z list organization? He might have the star power but he was trashed in his fight.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Punks gets to be a better ufc man but in the meantime he should get is rear end kicked.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

Make em fight the green power ranger

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mickey beats his rear end but my question is Punk is really that bad at MMA? or he is too old and started trainning too late? He has a career at this?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyways i hope he keeps fighting if that makes him happy. Il keep watching to see him lose.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Miz is better than Punk in every way except getting punched in the face and submitted by Mickey Gall.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tila Thiccila

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Punk is an rear end in a top hat and him quitting WWE gave us WM 30. I hope he is happy getting punched in the face.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was funny when Punk cut a promo putting over Mickey after he kicked his rear end.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Punk should fight the green ranger. And lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MotU posted:

well the miz is better than punk so, uh , yeah?

Correct.

• Locked thread