Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
Punk is at least as qualified a fighter as Herschel Walker was, I have no doubt Joe Silva can find a Greg "Nudge" Nagy for him to fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

Dexters Secret posted:

What's the biggest combo ever pulled off in the MMA world, I'm going to link it to CM Punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAGtQosof0

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard
Punk is going to have a fight against a complete can. He's going to win and look bad while doing it. Afterward he'll say he still has a lot to work on and imply that he may some day have another fight. Two years later it still hasn't happened and everyone has forgotten he ever had an MMA career.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

Herr Tog posted:

wait what I failed at googling please expoudn

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

fatherdog posted:

my favorite orympic wrestling anecodtes are that chokes weren't technically illegal either, so Dave caught all his oppnents in a headhpock, reduced them to unconsciousness, and then pinned them.

i couldn't believe it hughes pulled that off against almeida, gotta be up there with the best subs of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard
Badr Hari had 1 or 2 mma fights right? If so then, he's #1 P4P POS

• Locked thread