Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the huge bags under his eyes are back, also looks to be sucking in that skinnyfat gut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Are there any actual booked fights for CM Punk yet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seltzer posted:

What thread am I in

Why are you discussing wrestling in a thread about an ex-wrestler???? Really weird y'all

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Keg posted:

Didn't he go on a rant during his tell-all podcast about the people who were saying he's going to end up broke because he couldn't possibly spend the 50 million dollars he has in his lifetime?

He would've had to be making like 10 million a year in WWE to have 50 in the bank. Sounds like a huge load of BS.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol what a loving baby

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[snarky know it all superfan voice] FIrst of all CM Punk would definitely bottom for Joe Rogan, secondly wrestling is fake

it's like you've been posting here for years, well done

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Punk: "I want to be a UFC fighter!"

*gets signed by UFC, trains for 2 years*

Dana: "Punk, we have an opponent for you!"

Punk: :yikes: "Uhh.. I need back surgery lol"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cams posted:

you don't need to worry about it, people love talking about cm punk. it'll get bumped regardless :)

:ironicat:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

he's being acute imo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is there anyone beside cams that still likes Punk at this point? Seems him being a massive bitter baby rear end in a top hat has soured him on a lot of people since he left WWE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

I can't remember, why is Punk a bitter baby rear end in a top hat?

Here's a prime example:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2614100-cm-punk-hits-out-in-interview-over-switch-from-wwe-to-ufc

He had a temper tantrum because a reporter dared to mention the possible difficulties transitioning from scripted fighting to "real" fighting :qq:

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 24, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Keg posted:

Does anybody have a link to that story a goon posted where CM Punk came into the Subway where he was working and was mean to him, because the goon tried to give him less veggies than usual to "make the sub better"?

I think you just posted it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Meltzer says Punk's fight is happening in August or September

Brock is officially coming back AND fighting before Punk :lol:

Punk's debut has been pushed back "a month or two" for like a year now. It's not happening lol suck it CM Punk

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I believe the context for the Aug/Sep date is that there's a reality show for FOX in production about CM Punk, which is probably going to be detailing his camp and prep for the fight.

"Episode 10 - A Dream Ends? - April is shocked when she checks Punk's leg to find an extremely yellow bruise on his thigh. Punk's dream hangs in the balance as doctors determine whether or not he will be able to make the walk to the octagon. (Series end)"

ftfy

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MrSmokes posted:

CM Punk sucks

:yeah:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:allears:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Punk should've gone into comedy because I am lollin over here

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I can see why you posted this in the UFC and WWE threads, why the gently caress did you post it here too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I would pay a bunch of money to see a roided up Brock Lesnar suplex a corpse for 3 minutes.

Brock's feud with Undertaker is already finished though

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Keg posted:

Go gently caress yourself rovert

stfu idiot

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

Why do people seem to think Punk doesn't have as much money as he wants?

what makes you think he wouldn't eventually take a wwe payday to pad the bank account?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Every day my wanting to see this crybaby pissbitch loser get utterly destroyed by Gall grows

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

We're almost there boys

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RagingHematoma posted:

I am having a hard time believing that Punk is this bad and out of his league. I am starting to think that the documentary, the sparring sessions and interviews is just an elaborate plan to give Gall the false impression that he will dominate the fight. I'm kind of thinking Punk is going to come out as a beast and was faking is out the whole time.

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

Nice of Punk to show up to the presser in the suit his grandfather was buried in. https://twitter.com/cagesideseats/status/773960326706503680

lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I want Punk to lose like everyone, but lol at the undertones of "a professional wrestler in my mma? :qq:"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

-Atom- posted:

hahaha you don't know how that works.

haha yeah, be a dick about it instead of telling them how it works

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

1st AD posted:

LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
A MAN TAP OUT ON P-P-V

Haha good one bro, where did you come up with this comedy gold

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

he won't even be old enough to be a senator in 2020

Jokey jokes are a thing. Much like CM Punk's MMA career :roflolmao:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Punk on a reality tv show, loving lmao I can't wait

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

it's my understanding that wrestling is Not Real and announcers have the responsibility of selling the illusion of legitimacy to wrestling enthusiasts.

aside from that, fighting is nuanced beyond belief and becoming proficient at the professional level in both striking and grappling at the age of 100 with a lifetime of injuries is actually difficult and requires a lot of time. becoming proficient in both striking and grappling when you start as a child like gall is also difficult and requires a lot of time.

hope this helps.

do you want a

woooooshh

or

durrrrrrr

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

hahaha good call man i should have known that all the wrestling fans in the 140 pages prior to punk's abject humiliation by a young boy were now seasoned combat sports pros with realistic ideas about actual fighting

lmao at trying to be smug about wrestling fans, you look like an even bigger jackass now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

hahaha good call man i should have known that all the wrestling fans in the 140 pages prior to punk's abject humiliation by a young boy were now seasoned combat sports pros with realistic ideas about actual fighting

wrestling is fake, marks :smuggo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

just so we're clear the 100 odd pages believing that punk was unironically supposed to be competitive as a professional fighter were a ruse to trick me into thinking pro wrestling fans were by and large uneducated in the realities of fighting leading me to posting an earnest reply to a seemingly honest question?

lol what thread are you reading dude? Pretty much all the wrestling fans were agreeing that Punk was going to get his rear end handed to him.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

just so we're clear the 100 odd pages believing that punk was unironically supposed to be competitive as a professional fighter were a ruse to trick me into thinking pro wrestling fans were by and large uneducated in the realities of fighting leading me to posting an earnest reply to a seemingly honest question?

24 hours later

Marching Powder posted:

why not? pro wrestling enthusiasts know that his superstardom as a wrestler had no bearing on his ability to actually fight. in fact, in actuality, he is way more legitimately dangerous now than when he left.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

what is wrong with you? how can you not see that those two things might be connected in a way that laughs at you?

probably cause you're the guy making claims like "wrestling posters posted for 100 pages about how good punk will do in ufc" which is actually not true at all. stop trying to make jokes because you feel so superior about being a ufc fan, they are bad and embarassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

You seem extremely insecure and may be projecting things onto my replies that don't exist. I'm not laughing at fans of pro wrestling, I'm laughing at you.

Ok cool, just deny things that you've explicitly posted, lol. Anyway I'm done.

CM Punk is bad.

• Locked thread