Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He's going to get his face punched clean off the front of his skull by a chubby redneck who's mad at him for quitting WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Justin Godscock posted:

At least he can't do any worse than Dave "AH! My leg, thank God Guardians of the Galaxy has a sequel!" Bautista.

I dunno, he could die in the octagon due to unforeseen problems caused by already beating the poo poo out of his body with years of yardtarding and indie bumps before deciding to try out getting punched in the face for realsies.

He probably won't but still.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don't think you need to know all the ins and outs of MMA to realise it's pretty likely punk will be murderised if his opponent has seriously trained any martial art for any real length of time.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

astrollinthepork posted:

Punk was just on SportsCenter. Seemed way more humble and less of an rear end than usual.

He's slowly realising he's going to get pulverised no matter what he does and is laying the groundwork to not have his entire "arrogant smartass" schtick publicly torn to shreds by getting his rear end handed to him.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I don't think any rassleposters think Punk is going to be a contender.

A couple of my wrestlebros at work seem to think he's going to get by like Homer in that episode of the Simpsons where he's a boxer due to a lifetime spent taking bumps.

Other than fighting homeless people I'm not sure that comparison is a strong one.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pay no attention to CM Punk, we purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

40 new posts maybe something cool happened

Oh no its just MMA dudes making GBS threads on wrestlebros

Can't we all just get along and agree CM Punk will probably get wrecked but that's ok because as wrestlebros we should be used to having our favourite guys lose at things :(

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dangersim posted:

Yeah drat those docters, giving medicine to sick people

Uneccessary antibiotic prescriptions are genuinely causing the problem the dude is referring to though.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No now it's always take antibiotics vs stop taking antibiotics and breeding superbugs

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I recently overheard a guy at an indie show say he'd suck cm punks dick because it's the closest he'd get to going down on aj Lee.

That's my cm punk dicksucking story.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

Vince McMahon fooled Insane Clown Posse into wrestling for him for free in exchange for an album commercial he never had aired. He owns and understands how a fake business needs to be ran.

Icp run a more respectable wrestling promotion than the wwe.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The funniest outcome is he loses and gets popped for PEDs shortly afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

But did you pay for his house

• Locked thread