Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

We are late putting this thread up this year but it's time to give strangers from the internet weird movies they'll probably never actually get around to watching. I usually participate in this but I am broke as hell this year so I thought the least I could do is run. Participating is easy. All you need to do is send an e-mail to cinedss2014@gmail.com with the following information:

1) Your username
2) A link to your profile
3) Your actual name
4) Your address (or at least where you want your Santa to send your gift)
5) Whether you want 1 or 2 Santees (2 Santees also means you get 2 Santas)
6) Whether you're willing to ship internationally (not shipping internationally is only an option for people from the US. If you are not from the US and really prefer to ship within your country, I'll see what I can do but I can't guarantee anything. Expect to ship internationally)
8) Your Age/Sex
9) Whether you own a Bluray player
7) Anything you want your Santa to know about yourself, what you want and what you don't want. You should also post this in this thread but here you can also put stuff you don't want public (like Amazon wish lists).

A few other things:
-The expected minimum price for your gift is $20. You can go way over that if you want but please don't be cheaper than that.
-Once you get your Santa/Santee and want to message them, PM me or send something to the e-mail and I'll relay it for you.
-Please be an actual CineD poster. You don't have to be one of the regulars or someone that posts alot but still be someone that's had some sort of presence.
-Please don't send people knives. I'm sure there would be some legal troubles with that. If you don't know why I put this here, don't worry about it.
-If you think you're going to have any trouble getting your gift there on time, let me know and I'll let your Santee know. Don't make your Santee worry they got stiffed.
-If you haven't received your gift by January 1st and have heard nothing, let me know and I'll look into it.
-Don't be an rear end. If you sign up please actually send someone something cool.

The Deadline for signups is December 12th. More realistically the cutoff will be whenever after December 12th I start making the list, but I'll let the thread know when that happens. I would normally like more time for signups but we're running late and people do need some time to get this done. Don't delay on signing up!

I think that's everything. If I forgot anything, let me know and I'll put it in the OP.

So after you've sent your e-mail, post in the thread. Let your Santa know you're here and what you want. Once you get your loot please post it in the thread so we can all see how awesome your Santa was. So good luck, have fun and merry whatever you celebrate!

Edit: I'm going to pretend that the typo in the thread title is there because it would have been too many characters otherwise.

axelblaze fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'll send out the Santees in the morning so you have until then to send an email. I'll note in the thread when the exact cutoff is.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Okay, I'm gonna start sending these out. Cut off is...NOW!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
All matches are sent. I ALMOST hosed this up because I'm used to running the CD Swap where people also get stuff from the people they're sending stuff to so as a result of that two of you have a Santa and a Santee that are the same person but as I understand you won't know that until this is all over anyways. If I screwed up anything let me know but I think I got this. If you need to contact your Santee remember just e-mail me and I'll be your proxy.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Hope y'all had a good holiday. As of so far I believe I passed along every message I've received, so if you've heard nothing, it's not on my end. If you haven't received or heard anything by New Years, let me know and I'll look into it.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
:golfclap:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I've still been checking it about once a day. Rest assured you should be good.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Nope, that would be Freudianslippers.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I haven't been keeping track, is there anyone that is still giftless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Just letting everyone know that I closed the window that had the Secret Santa account open in it so if you have a problem, it'd probably be better to PM me or just tell me to check the e-mail account in this thread. Still, I think everyone's good, right?

• Locked thread