Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm in.

Here's what I wrote for the about me section:
I like books, want to read more non-fiction and literary fiction, I like video games but the most recent video game system I own is a Wii, and my computer is kinda crap, but I also have or have access to most video game systems that came out before the wii or after the original nintendo (Nintendo, Sony or Sega made), I wear a Men's medium in shirts. I like comic books too. Don't really want any physical media when it comes to music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hewlett posted:

I'm oddly pleased that I helped to start a round robin Santee gifting of the same book. Glad you liked both books, mr. stefan!

Also many thanks to the mysterious Santa who just gave me two horror Blurays (Masters of Horror Season 1 and a two-pack of Galaxina/Crater Lake Monster) and a plastic bag full of rubber dinosaurs!

That's me, I got you the masters of horror just for the carpenter directed episode, no idea how good the others are.

Whoever my Secret Santa is, I left town unexpectedly, so I won't be able to see if it's been delivered until Sunday, so don't panic if you don't hear from me until Sunday or Monday.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Our beloved dictator sent me a blu-ray of Moon, and the Manga version of FLCL (Fooly Cooly) so I'm going to take at least a week long break from sticking pins in the effigy of him I got a voodoo priestess to make for me. (Thank you Vargo).

• Locked thread