Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I like the theme concept of Scared Stiff since elvira is FTW, but the game itself I don't know about.

i think its really good but also kinda easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Discount Viscount posted:

Some people think Ripley's theme is terrible but I actually like it. That one and Cirqus Voltaire are both pretty deep with some crazy scoring opportunities. Pretty novice unfriendly, though.
yea i dont know why ripleys theme gets so much poo poo

maybe a lot of people never heard of believe it or not? i dunno its cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i went to the ripleys museum in st augustine fl and i remember they had a cool small arcade

i dont remember if the ripleys pinball table was actually there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gay skull posted:

What's the best platform to buy all my pinball tables on?

pc, so you can play on a vertical monitor and it gets new tables faster than the consoles

the ps4 version has nicer graphics but they say they are gonna port that to pc, but theyve been saying that for over a year now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

season 1 and 2 are 50% off on steam right now please buy season 1

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

do they even make new pinball machines, in this, the year that it is?

i think if new pinball machines were made they should be of youtube personalities anyway, not terrible british sci fi shows

yea new machines are still made, just less of them and they are mostly sold to weird rich collectors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the 80s are cool but also cool? the 90s.

• Locked thread