Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

Anecdotal story, but I watched a local vet throw a woman out of her clinic for screeching that having the clinic's rescue cockatoo on the same floor as the adoptable cats' room. Was the issue that the cats could theoretically escape and endanger their lives trying to approach a psychotic umbrella cockatoo hurt the poor bird? No, the cockatoo was going to be stressed by seeing the cats through the door window.

(Bonus story: one time a parakeet that was being fostered in the clinic escaped and flew into the cockatoo's cage. The poor thing was trapped for two hours under the beast's massive wing as the cockatoo tried to preen and regurgitate for the tiny baby suddenly in its home and lunged at any vet tech brave enough to reach into his cage. I love this bird.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

My Lil Parachute posted:

This is the greatest thing I have ever read in a decade of SA.

One last derail: Rio the 'too swears like a sailor and calls everyone who comes to the second floor a motherfucker (and calls down into the foyer that you're a son of a bitch, rear end in a top hat! if you're not visiting him) and laughs maniacally at dogs to unnerve them.

• Locked thread